Services Offered by JAR
Computer-Aided Engineering Services
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of structures, fluids, and coupled systems
- Problems of stress, heat/mass transport, magnetic and electric fields, fracture mechanics, acoustics, fluid-structure interaction, and mechanisms
- Modeling of linear and nonlinear systems
- Static, dynamic, steady-state, and transient analysis
- Process simulation for blow molding, injection molding, and other manufacturing processes including process design and part prediction
- MEMS design and verification
- Design, design optimization, and integrated design and analysis
- Patent and product liability investigations
- Simulation of product testing (i.e., drop tests, crash and impact, severe loads)
- Training and technology transfer services
To learn more about the array of services which JAR offers, visit our Projects page.
JAR Can Make the Difference
Whatever the reason you are looking for help, our experience in managing and completing both large and small engineering projects can make the difference for you.