Knowledge + Experience = Success
In business for over 35 years, JAR Associates is a recognized leader in finite element technology. We have applied CAE technology to all types of analysis and design problems for clients in industry, government, and the legal community.
An Offer: Give Us a Call
Not quite sure how to go about solving a problem? Wrestling with figuring out what your answer means?
Give us a call at 401-294-4589. The first call is on us.
Chances are the person you'll reach has 40 years of experience in computational mechanics. That's forty years of experience we can draw on to help you address your issues.
This is not an offer of technical support on procedural issues; there are too many codes with too many interfaces with too many drop down menus for us to be able to do that. What we can do is set expectations regarding (among other things):
- what you can learn from an FEA analysis
- what you'll need to do to get there
- what you can't learn with FEA
- what isn't worth bothering to learn with FEA - closed form anyone?
- what to do when F ≠ Kx - nonlinear analysis
- what do do when F = ma (mostly) - explicit analysis
- how to think about implementing an analysis procedure
- how to overcome non-convergence issues
- what to check the very first thing in post processing
JAR Associates, Inc.
70 Romano Vineyard Way
North Kingstown, RI 02852
Phone: (401) 294-4589
Michael C. Apostal, Ph.D.
Charles J. Ritter